Specifications of DBMX200 air pump:
- Voltage (VAC): 220 ~ 240
- Rated pressure: 0.20 kg/cm2, 2.84 PSI
- Airflow: 200 LPM, 7.06 cfm
- Operating range: 0.1 to 0.25 kg/cm2 (1.42 to 3.55 PSI)
- Current (A): 1.75
- Power (W): 230
Suitable applications of DB series air pump:
- Aeration for wastewater/sewage water treatment
- Septic tanks
- Air and water purifiers
- Atmosphere analysis devices
- Aquatic oxygenation
- Gardening and landscape features
- Fish farms
- Fish ponds and lakes
- Hydroponic systems
- Electro-mechanical systems
DBMX-200 Air Pump
The DBMX series pumps are our new linear air pumps, that are encased in aluminum body for reliablity, durability and better cooling efficiency.
With a built-in thermostat to prevent overheating, the pumps are suitable for use in aerobic wastewater treatment, aquariums, fish farms, hydroponic systems and more.
Some key features of DBMX series pumps include strong and constant flow, low noise level, efficient power consumption, long lifespan, built in thermostat that cuts off the power when temperature gets too high.
The performance range is from 80 to 300LPM (2.83~10.61CFM) at rated pressure 196.2mbar ( 2.84psi).
Maximum pressure is 402~490mbar (5.68~7.1psi).